Warwickshire Wildlife Trust has been chosen as a charity partner for the 2020 Warwick Half Marathon taking place on Sunday 1st March.
By joining our team of participants you will get:
- A branded running top
- Our guide to fundraising
- An invite to a help session at Brandon Marsh where you will get:
- A talk on Warwickshire Wildlife Trust to inspire you to raise as much money as possible
- Guidance on setting up a fundraising page on an online platform linked to our account
- Advice on fundraising
- Sponsorship forms
- Certificate of authority to fundraise in aid of Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
- A free guided walk of Brandon Marsh
- As we are a charity partner you will get a discount code to enter when you register for the race
- If we have over 20 confirmed runners we will also have the use of a private corporate box at the race course where family and friends of runners are welcome to wait during the race.
What we ask in return:
- You pledge to raise a minimum of £50 in aid of Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
- You register yourself on the event and pay your entrance fees (Your entry fee will be £20 rather than £30, you will be given a code once you have signed up with Warwickshire Wildlife Trust)
- Keep us up to date with your fundraising progress
- Your wear your branded top for the event and other times if you wish!
- Transfer all funds raised to Warwickshire Wildlife Trust within 1 month of the event
Full race details are available at: www.thejockeyclub.co.uk/warwick/events-tickets/warwick-marathon
There are many other benefits to this half marathon:
- Pre-race starter pack (to include official number bib and timing chip)
- High-quality medal for all competitors to commemorate your achievement
- Discount on official race t-shirt: £10 in advance (£15 on the day)
- Free Parking at Warwick Racecourse
- This event is UKA affiliated, so you can count it towards your official times this running season
All athletes (over 18 years) that complete will be entitled to a free half pint of Hooky Ale by kind donation of Hook Norton Brewery.
As the race is supported by Warwick Sports Shop any athlete registered for the 2020 Warwick Half Marathon will receive a 10% discount on production of their entry confirmation in store
All runner will receive a complimentary admission ticket to one of Warwick Racecourse's most popular race meeting; Countryside Race Day on Sunday, March 10th.
Are you tempted?
To enter this race in aid of Warwickshire Wildlife Trust please complete the form below, we will then send you the discount code so that you can complete your registration with the race organisers.