If you have recently joined as a new member
A very warm welcome to Warwickshire Wildlife Trust!
Your membership means that together, we can create a better future for wildlife and wild places around us and we would like to express our wholehearted thanks for your support during this uncertain time.
How your membership helps us
- Protect and care for over 65 nature reserves across Warwickshire, Coventry and Solihull. Our reserves are some of the finest remaining places for wildlife in our area today, and encompass diverse habitats including heathland, ancient woodlands, wetlands and wild flower meadows.
- Help wildlife adapt to the effects of climate change by working to develop healthy Living Landscapes. You can learn more about Living Landscapes in your membership pack and here.
- Campaign for better protection of wildlife.
- Bring people and wildlife together.
The benefits your membership gives you
You will receive a membership folder containing a quick guide of our reserves on your doorstep, plus our latest magazine, What’s On guide and a free guide to wildlife gardening.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, there will be some delays in sending this pack to you. In the meantime, there are plenty of ways you can get involved.
- With the exceptions of Brandon Marsh and Parkridge Centre, our nature reserves remain open. Please use gloves, wipes or hand gel when touching gates.
- You can find our Spring 2020 magazine here, along with some previous magazines for you to enjoy, including Watch magazine for our younger members. If you could help keep our costs down by receiving future magazines digitally, please contact us here.
- For younger members, our Wildlife Watch website is full of information and activities to enjoy at home or in the garden.
- Our Peregrine Watch webcams are up and running and the Leamington peregrines have started laying eggs. So, tune in to our dedicated page to see what happens next.
- We are sending regular updates for things you can do from home or in your garden. Please look out for these arriving in your inbox soon! If you have not provided us with your email address and would like to receive these communications, please email us here.
- Follow us on social media to see what we're doing to care for wild places and wildlife in your area.
A sincere thank you again for joining us at this difficult time. We hope your membership provides you with inspiration and some wonderful ideas for you to start your wild journey from home.