FREE Wellbeing in the Woods course - 5 weeks
About the event
Our 'Wellbeing in the Woods' course explores how nature can help make you feel better. Each week focuses on one of the nationally recognised 'Five Ways to Wellbeing'; connecting, taking notice, getting active, learning something new and giving back. This is a gentle course but nonetheless powerful. There is no pressure to be involved in the weekly activities - sometimes being outside and with the group is enough.
- Week 1: We connect with each other as a group and with nature through some 'wild art'
- Week 2: We take notice of the wildlife around us through macro photography and identification
- Week 3: We explore the extent of the reserve by getting active with a long walk, spotting wildlife as we go
- Week 4: We learn something new about what nature can provide us with - using tools to create woodland crafts to take home.
- Week 5: All participants are invited to join our regular volunteers for a conservation taster morning to 'give back' to wildlife on the local reserve.
Additional booking informationEmail Kat.Reay@wkwt.org.uk to book a space
Know before you go
What to bring
Each week you'll need sturdy shoes, a drink and a coat.