Invitation to tender - Feasibility studies and detailed design of wetland area(s) at Charterhouse, Coventry.
The Sherbourne Valley Project is seeking to appoint a contractor to carry out feasibility studies and detailed design work for the creation of a wetland area/ areas on the River Sherbourne, Coventry.
The Successful contractor is expected to;
• Review the 2018 feasibility study and review of two preferred options
• Visit to site to check identified constraints
• Produce a detailed feasibility study for the two preferred options including detailed ecological report and assessment of both options impact on flow
• Agree final wetland option based on detailed feasibility
• Produce a detailed design for wetland creation for preferred option to include a full assessment of hydro morphology
• Provide a final detailed design and costs for wetland creation
The final report will be presented to WWT and key stakeholders. The report will be prepared in plain English, with a clear explanation of the decisions reached. The report should be prepared in a format that is usable by project staff and partners.
We require tenders to be returned by 5th July 2021
The successful contractor will be appointed by 9th July 2021
The contract for the work will commence on 12th July 2021
We require the assessment to be completed by 27th September 2021
Briefs outlining the work to be undertaken are available below.
For more information and supporting documents please contact Alexander Jones.
Email - email@example.com
Mobile – 07943 155 997