Wildlife videography with Simon Watts
About the event
Each session will cover:
• Equipment – cameras/hides/tripods and more...
• Resolution for film – and camera set-up.
• Finding wildlife – patterns of behaviour and knowing a ‘patch’.
• Determining locations – small considerations, big results.
• Being passive.
• Composition – turning record footage into film footage.
• Creating storylines.
• Editing successfully – cutting/transitioning scenes for great results.
• Audio – preparing a natural soundscape and finding soundtracks.
• SD cards and back-up!
• Rewards of social media – getting an audience.
Click here to see an example of his work.
Please note: this is a member only event. For more information about membership or to join, please call us on 02476 302912. Membership starts from as little as £3 per month. For other enquiries about this event contact: email@example.com