About the event
Each session will cover:
• Equipment – cameras/hides/tripods and more...
• Resolution for film – and camera set-up.
• Finding wildlife – patterns of behaviour and knowing a ‘patch’.
• Determining locations – small considerations, big results.
• Being passive.
• Composition – turning record footage into film footage.
• Creating storylines.
• Editing successfully – cutting/transitioning scenes for great results.
• Audio – preparing a natural soundscape and finding soundtracks.
• SD cards and back-up!
• Rewards of social media – getting an audience.
Click here to see an example of his work.
Suitable forAdults, Experts, Beginners
Know before you go
Please get in contact if you have any questions regarding mobility. This course involves walking.
What to bring
Wear suitable clothing and footwear and don’t forget your camera!